Before & After Kitchen Reveal
Everyone loves a grand reveal – that’s why we watch to the end of the show!
Share in the excitement and take a look at the before and after pics of this galley kitchen. This lovely customer was having a TONNE of work done the house over, so they used their own joiner to fit this kitchen. By the looks of it he did a splendid job.
- We had a video call with the customer
- We produced and presented a design and full costing
- The Customer visited our factory showroom to get a feel for the ranges and get ideas
- We revised and finalised the design
- The customer supplied their own appliances and engaged a fitter
- We delivered the kitchen and were on hand for any questions that arose during the fitting process
- Hill Kitchen has full customer service at your fingertips during installation
1st Draft 3D mockups
Here are the 1st draft mockups, which we create for all our designs to help our customers visualise their new kitchen.
- The customer wanted a bespoke larder pullout added
- Some appliances needed alternative placement
- The final colours were Indigo Blue for the base and tall units, with white for the wall units
The grand reveal!
And now let’s look at the final results. The colour choice matched with the 20mm quartz have turned this into a really outstanding kitchen.
An interesting note for this kitchen is the addition of a plinth heater which negates the need for using valuable space for a radiator.
We think this kitchen makes fantastic use of space and storage. We’re sure our customer will get a lot of pleasure rustling up family feasts for many years to come.
We can help you design your perfect kitchen, whatever your budget. Our expert will visit you or talk via video call. We can design your kitchen space to become the room you want it to be – no obligation.
Click below for details and booking.
Book a free consultation
Nice things people are saying
"Many of our friends have noticed and commented on the high quality of workmanship"
– Rob, Hazel Grove
"Lots of good advice and information. The finished job looks excellent. Very reliable and highly recommended."
– Maggie, Hazel Grove
"Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable with a really good eye for design"
– Karen, Disley
"We have been hugely impressed with Hill Kitchen Company"
– Glenn & Cathy, Poynton